We love snacks and what better than Medhu Vada to go with Masala Tea. This recipe tells us how to prepare the same.
|Urad Dal||1/2 cup|
|Pepper Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||As required|
|Curry leaves||As required|
- Soak the Urad Dal in water for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours,Grind the Urad Dal in the Grinder by sprinkling water .
- Grind it into fine paste.
Tips: Prefer Sprinkling to pouring the water.
- Add Chopped Onion,Green Chilly,Coriander leaves and Curry leaves into the Vada Batter(From Step 1).
- Add Grated Ginger,Pepper powder, Asafoetida and Salt.
- Mix it Well.
- Heat Oil in a pan(High flame).
- After the Oil gets heated,Drop the Shaped Vada Batter into the pan.
- Turn the stove to medium flame to get perfect Vada.
- When the Vada becomes Golden brown ,take it out.
Soft and Crispy Vada is Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.