|Black Raisins||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Raisins||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Tutti Frutti||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Cherries||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Cashews||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Almonds||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Orange Juice||3 tbsp|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup(Powdered) + 3tbsp|
|Refined Oil||3 tbsp|
|Warm Water||3 tbsp|
|Cocoa Powder||1/2 tbsp|
|NutMeg Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Dry Ginger Powder||2 Pinch|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Baking Soda||2 Pinch|
|Vanilla Essence||1/2 tsp|
- Soak Black Raisins,Raisins,Tutti Frutti,Cherries,Cashews and almonds in Orange Juice for 5-6 hrs.
- Cover the Pan with lid and pre-heat for 10 mins.
- Rub the Mould with Oil and spread the Butter Paper.
- Take 3 tbsp Sugar in a pan and heat it in medium flame .
- Allow the Sugar to Caramelize .
- Add Warm Water to Caramelized Sugar to prevent it from solidifying.
- Sieve Maida,Powdered Sugar,Baking powder,Baking Soda,Salt,Cocoa Powder,NutMeg Powder,Cinnamon Powder and Dry Ginger Powder.
- Mix it well.
- Take Milk ,Oil and Vanilla essence in a Bowl.
- Mix it well with a fork or whisk.
- Add Sieved Dry Ingredients(From Step 4) in batches.
- Mix it gently.
- Add Caramelized Sugar (From Step 3) and Mix it.
- Add Soaked Dry fruits(From Step 1) and Mix it.
- Add Vinegar and give a mix.
- Pour Cake Batter into the Cake Mould .
Tips: Make sure the cake mould is half-filled.
2.Tap the cake mould to remove the air bubbles.
- Keep the cake mould in the pre-heated Pan.
- Close the Pan with a lid and allow it to bake for 40-45 mins.
- After 45mins,insert a toothpick into the cake to check whether it is baked or not.
- Switch Off the Stove and Demould the cake after it gets cooled-off.
Tasty Plum Cake Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.