Parotta– This word is not a variety of food but an emotion to many. You can have Parotta with a variety of curries and one of those rare few which goes with Veg and Non Veg Curries.
|Salt||As per taste|
- Take Maida,Salt and Sugar in Bowl.
- Knead the Mixture by adding Water
- After 5mins of Kneading,add 2tbsp Oil and knead again for 10mins.
- Apply Oil over the dough and let it for 1hr.
- Make Balls with Dough.
- Apply OIl over Balls and let it for 1 more hour.
- Turn a large plate upside down and Apply Oil on it.
- Spread the Ball over the plate into a thin sheet.
- Cut the thin sheet vertically using a Knife.
- Make the cut thin sheet into a round shape.
- Apply Oil on the surface and spread the round dough gently with hands.
- Add Oil to the heated Tawa .
- Roast the spreaded dough on both sides.
- Arrange three or four Parotta one over another.
2. Beat it to make the Parotta soft.
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.