Kesari, a name that makes your mouth water. A sweet famous down south in India, easy to cook and easier to eat :).
|Cashew Nuts||As required|
|Cherries (Optional)||5-6 Nos|
|Cardamom Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Kesari Powder||2 Pinch|
- Roast Cashews and Raisins in Ghee.
- Keep it aside.
- Roast Rava/Sooji in Ghee and keep it aside.
- Boil Water and Milk in a pan.
- Add Roasted Rava/Sooji and stir it continuously in low flame.
- Stir it till the Rava absorbs the Water and Milk.
- Add Sugar and stir it .
- After Sugar gets dissolved,add Kesari powder and stir .
- Add 1 tbsp Ghee , Cardamom powder,1 Pinch Salt ,Cherries,Roasted Cashews and Raisins into Rava Mixture(From Step 2).
- Give a Mix and Switch Off the Stove.
Simple and Delicious Sweet Kesari Ready
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.