|Idly Rice||¾ Cup|
|Urad Dal||2 tbsp|
|Palm Jaggery||1/2 Cup|
|Dry Ginger||1 inch|
- Soak Idly Rice,Urad Dal and Fenugreek in water for 2 hrs.
- Grind the soaked Idly rice,Urad dal and Fenugreek into a fine paste.
- Allow it to ferment for 8 hrs.
- Grind Jackfruit,Cardamom and Dry Ginger into a fine paste.
- Add the Fine paste to fermented batter(from step 1).
- Take Palm Jaggery in a Pan.
- Add water and heat it make Palm jaggery syrup.
- Filter and Add Palm jaggery syrup to step 3 Mixture.
- Add Pinch of salt and mix it well.
- Add Ghee into the Paniyaram Pan and heat it.
- Pour the Batter mixture (from step 4) into the pan.
- After Paniyaram gets heated on one side ,Flip it to other side and heat it.
Tasty Jack fruit Paniyaram Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.