Pakoda or Pakora is a tasty snacks loved by many across India. In north it is called as Pakora and down south it is Pakoda. There are many varieties. In this blog we will be telling you how to lighten up your evening snacks with Maggie Pakoda | Pakora.
|Maggie Noodles||1 Packet|
|Onion (Big)||1 No|
|Coriander Leaves||As required|
|Curry Leaves||As required|
|Crushed Ginger garlic||1 Tbsp|
|Rice Flour||1 Tbsp|
|Gram Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Garam Masala||1 Tsp|
|Chilly Powder||As per Taste|
|Fennel Seeds||1 Tsp|
- Heat 250 ml water in a Pan.
- Add Maggie Noodles and cook for 2 mins.
- After it gets cooked ,Switch Off the stove.
- Take Gram flour, Rice flour, Crushed Ginger garlic ,Chopped Onion, Coriander leaves, Curry leaves,Garam masala, Fennel seeds,Asafoetida,Salt,Chilly powder and Maggie masala powder in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle Water and mix it well.
Tips: Don’t add more water for mixing.
3.Add cooked Maggie noodles(From Step 1) and give a mix.
- Heat Oil in a Fry pan (High flame).
- Add Pakoda mixture in batches and fry it .
- After Pakoda becomes golden brown, take it out and serve it.
Crispy and tasty Maggie Pakoda Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.