|Raw Rice||3/4 Cup|
|Moong Dal||1/4 Cup|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Cashews Nuts||As required|
|Curry leaves||As required|
|Green Chilly||1 no|
- Wash the Raw Rice and Moong Dal .
- Take the washed Raw Rice and Moong Dal in Pressure Cooker.
- Add 3 1/4 Cup Water into the Cooker.
- Add required Salt.
- Close the cooker and allow it for 4 whistles in medium flame.
- After 4 whistle ,open the cooker and mix it well.
- Take Ghee in a pan.
- Add Cumin seeds,Pepper,Curry leaves,Finely Chopped Green Chilly,Grated Ginger and Cashews.
- Fry it and add it to boiled Raw Rice and Moong Dal(from step 2).
- Mix it well.
Tasty Pongal ready to be served!!!
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.