Caramel Toffee, well the name says it all. Who does not love toffees and especially why not eat it when you can make it at home?
|1||Milk powder||1/2 cup|
|2||Sugar||3+2 1/2 tbsp|
|5||Condensed Milk||1 tbsp|
|6||Cardamom powder||1 tsp|
- Mix the Milk powder in water without any lumps.
- Heat a pan in medium flame.
- Caramelize 3 tbsp sugar in the pan.
- After sugar gets caramelized ,add 2 tbsp water and mix it.
- After changing the stove to low flame,add milk powder mixture from step 1 .
- After 5 minutes of stirring, add honey,sugar(2 1/2 tbsp) and condensed milk.
- Give a mix.
- When the mixture gets separated from the pan ,add butter and give a mix.
- Add 1 pinch salt and cardamom powder(optional).
- Mix it well and then switch off the stove.
- Transfer the mixture(from step 3) into a ghee greased tray or plate.
- Shape it evenly and allow it cool completely.
- After it cools completely ,cut it into pieces.
- Wrap the pieces in butter paper or wrappers.
Yummy and delicious Caramel Toffee Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.
To buy this useful electric beater, click on the below image.