Potato Masala, a curry loved by millions and serves tasty by many hotels across. In this video, we bring across the recipe for cooking tasty potato masala at home. Potato Masala can be had with Chappathi, Poori.
|3||Curry leaves||As required|
|4||Coriander leaves||As required|
|11||Turmeric Powder||1/4 Tsp|
|12||Gram Flour||2 Tbsp|
- Cut Potatoes into two pieces each.
- Take it in a pressure cooker.
- Add water and salt.
- Close the cooker and allow it for 1 whistle.
- After 1 whistle, take out the potatoes and peel it.
- Mash the peeled potatoes.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Add mustard and wait till it get cracked completely.
- Add cumin seeds,chana dal and fry it.
- Add curry leaves,chopped green chilly,red chilled and grated ginger .
- Saute in well till the raw smell from ginger is gone.
- Add chopped onion and saute it for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder and asafoetida .
- Give a mix.
- Add mashed potatoes into the mixture.
- Add 1 cup water and salt .
- Cover the pan with lid for 5 minutes.
- Mix Gram flour in water without any lumps and add it to step 2 mixture.
- Continue to mix it for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and give a mix.
- Switch off the stove and serve the Potato Masala.
Tasty Potato Masala Ready…
Please see below on how to make Soft Puffy Poori.
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.