Gram Flour Sambar is a south-Indian variety of Sambar which is easy to make and a prefect side-dish for Idly,Dosa and Pongal.
|Gram Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Green Chilly||1 No|
|Curry leaves||As required|
|Coriander leaves||As required|
|Chilly powder||As per taste|
|Sambar powder||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin seed||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
- Heat Oil and Ghee in a pan.
- Add Mustard, Cumin seeds, Curry leaves, Green Chilly,Chopped Onion and Saute it well.
- Add Garlic cloves and Chopped Tomato.
- Saute it .
- Keep the stove in low flame.
- Add Sambar powder,Coriander powder,Chilly powder,Turmeric powder and Asafoetida to Step 1 mixture.
- Saute it well.
- Mix Gram flour in water without lumps and add it to Step 2 mixture.
- Add required Water and Salt .
- Allow it boil.
- Add Chopped Coriander leaves and Switch Off the Stove.
Tasty and Simple Gram Flour Sambar Ready…
For more blogs on cooking recipes, please visit our Recipe section.